Join our consignment program
and turn your unneeded boating items into cash!!
How it works:
1. Bring in your boating items. Your
items should be marine related and in good working condition.
2. A consignor
number will be assigned to you. You will be required
to sign & and date a consignment
3. After your item sells, a check is
issued on the tenth of the month following the date it
was sold. The cut off date for the consignment calculations
is the 25th of every month. The reason for this is we have
a 5 day return policy and we need to make sure that items
sold on the 25th are not returned.
4. Second Wave will receive 40% of the selling price. The consignor will receive the balance of 60%.
1. Items must be in good working condition.
2. It is the consignor's responsibility
to update his/her address and phone number should they
Wave reserves the right to return items to consignors
for whatever reason. Owners must pick up merchandise
within 14 days of notification.